Join our high caliber Maritime Simulation team as a Project Manager!
Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 1000 employees worldwide including software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations, and people with heavy domain knowledge within the areas we operate. Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG. Our work contributes to creating safer, more resource-efficient and greener industries for the future, solving the United Nations sustainability goals through technology. Our people make a difference.
We face a growing demand for our services worldwide and are now looking for a Project Manager to join our Maritime Simulation team located in Philippines.
Why work as a Project Manager in Kongsberg Digital?
In our business unit, Maritime Simulation, the Project Managers get the opportunity to work with a group of highly professional and experienced engineers delivering maritime simulators that contribute to safer and greener ship handling worldwide through education and training.
What you will do:
- Fulfil the contractual obligations towards the customer and sub-contractors.
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for the activities related to the planning and progress of design, implementation, testing, integration and delivery
- Project economy and reporting
- The timely execution and progress of all project activities and allocation of project members to these activities
- Performance of all work according to the working methods set out in the KDI Business Management System (BMS)
You are a person who:
- Holds a bachelor`s or master’s degree within relevant fields or has relevant 5-10 yrs experience.
- Is self-driven with a positive attitude, and good cooperation skills.
- Has experience from maritime industry.
- Has relevant work experience with proven results.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Has leadership and interpersonal skills, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, persuasion etc.
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers, and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- A collaborative and diverse team
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
This position is based in Manila, PH.