Join our high caliber Maritime Simulation team as a Service Engineer!
Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 1000 employees worldwide including software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations, and people with heavy domain knowledge within the areas we operate. Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG. Our work contributes to creating safer, more resource-efficient and greener industries for the future, solving the United Nations sustainability goals through technology. Our people make a difference.
We face a growing demand for our services worldwide and are now looking for a Engineer to join our Maritime Simulation team located in Singapore.
Why work as an Engineer in Kongsberg Digital?
In our business unit, Maritime Simulation, the Engineer get the opportunity to work with a group of highly professional and experienced engineers delivering maritime simulators that contribute to safer and greener ship handling worldwide through education and training.
What you will do:
- Work with our Maritime Simulator product portfolio.
- Hardware and software installation and configuration.
- Contribute to deliveries and service of our products to clients worldwide.
- Ensure customer satisfaction – over time.
- Work in project teams with skilled Project Managers and Engineers.
- Possibilities to have overall service responsibilities for dedicated clients.
- Performance of all work according to the working methods set out in the KDI Business Management System (BMS).
You are a person who:
- Holds a certificate of apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree within relevant fields or has relevant experience.
- Experience from the maritime industry is a benefit.
- Is self-driven with a positive attitude, and good cooperation skills.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant positions.
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Great working environment and colleagues.
- A high level of flexibility.
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
This position is based in Singapore.