What do we do at Energy Simulation?
Kongsberg Digital provides advanced simulation systems for Oil and Gas, LNG, FSRU, FPSO process plants for operator training and engineering studies. Our wide range of simulators enables customers to provide efficient and realistic operator training and plant performance optimization to build vital skills that promotes safety, cost-efficiency and sustainability in plant operations.
As an integral part of our growing global technology team, you will get an opportunity to work with best-in-class products and digital technologies to deliver complex projects for Oil and Gas, LNG, FSRU etc.
Further, you will:
- Engage in developing highly complex dynamic simulation process models and smart applications using world class tools and technologies developed by Kongsberg.
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and project deliverables.
- Produce timely and high-quality project delivery.
- Build and configure dynamic process and flow models for Oil & Gas Process in K-Spice and Ledaflow.
- Run simulations for wide range of scenarios with built models.
- Hook-up and check-out (DCS) control systems
- Carry out dynamic process and control studies.
- Perform optimization and de-bottlenecking studies.
- Assist with Flow Assurance model building for Real-time production assurance systems and training simulators
- Technical Assistance for sales and marketing.
- Provide inputs for product improvement and development.
- Contribution to the product roadmap, along with contribution towards overall technical advancement of the organization.
- Contribute towards developing smart solutions for Kognitwin® platform.
- Collaborate with the global stakeholders and teams.
- Provide necessary technical documentation to enable the quality delivery of the project.
- Play an integral role in acquiring and learning technology / domain trends, expertise, and best practices to keep the team’s collective knowledge up to date.
To be a fit for this position, you have:
- PhD/Masters/bachelor’s degree in chemical/ petroleum engineering from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience.
- A solid foundation in Oil & Gas processes and plant operation with strong competencies in engineering principles, instrumentation and process control.
- Must have experience on dynamic simulation tools like Unisim, Hysys, PetroSim, K-Spice etc.
Experience in Process Optimization Studies using dynamic simulation.
- Should have experience on hydraulic modeling tools like OLGA, PIPESIM, PIPENET, Virtuoso, Ledaflow.
- Must be familiar with control system like DCS, PLC from different control system vendors.
- Must be familiar with various plant operations like start-up, shut down etc.
Following Skills are plus.
- Having experience in Flow Assurance and Real Time production Management.
- Knowledge on technologies like Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning.
- OPC communication between different applications.
- Experience in DCS integration, verification
- Experience on tools like Python, C#, C++.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Passion for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to participate actively in team activities.
- Strongly believe in commitment to ownership and cause of business and team by aligning with the leadership and management.
- Enthusiasm to be curious and learn technology / domain expertise on demand to help increase the collective knowledge in the team.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions from the team management.
- Assertive, confident & results oriented.
We Value You
At Kongsberg Digital we have a lot to offer. An exciting career and the possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers. Challenging opportunities with possibilities of career development in an environment that is flexible and fosters technical excellence. We offer top in the Industry benefits and competitive compensation and stand for diversity and inclusion.
We welcome all qualified applications irrespective of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We look forward to receive your application.