Are you inspired by people, the incredible possibilities technology holds, and an exciting growth journey in the green shift?
Then join us at Kongsberg Digital, where we are driven by creating a better tomorrow for people, organisations, and society!
We are looking for a gamechanger who can transform the ordinary into the exceptional.
A gamechanger for us is more than just a job title; it's an attitude and a mindset that drives us to push boundaries, inspire changes, create new opportunities, and rewrite the rules.
At Kongsberg Digital, we are a frontrunner in digital transformation, playing an important part in sustainable solutions within the maritime, energy, and utilities industries.
We are revolutionising industries with our powerful blend of data science, technological advancements, and deep domain expertise. As a market leader, we have achieved remarkable growth. Now, we are embarking on the next exciting phase of our journey, where our commitment to creating a better tomorrow will guide us toward even greater accomplishments.
Become part of our diverse team of over 1,100 talented individuals representing 33 nationalities with a global presence united by a shared vision. Join us and contribute to a team that thrives on diversity, collaboration, and collective growth.
- Development and maintenance of key LedaFlow CO2/CCS functionality, as well as test and verification of other LedaFlow features
- Impact the further development of a highly advanced simulator, and manage the development of integration with other simulators
- Lead SW development projects and teams
- Implementation of new features and bug corrections
- Contribute to- and write specifications and estimates
- End user support
- Develop in cloud-based environment
- Work organized in teams of highly skilled developers and physicists
- Software development competence
- Good understanding of physics and mathematics
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with software release management and deployment (Git, CI/CD)
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Preferred programming skills: C++, Fortran
- Windows and Linux
- MSc or PhD in a relevant engineering subject
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
Why settle for the ordinary when you can be part of the extraordinary?
- Where you will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, thought leaders, and innovative minds who are passionate about driving change.
- Where you will foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Where you will reshape the norms and build a future where everyone can thrive and excel.
- Where you can be part of our game changing culture where we believe in empowering our employees to unleash their full potential and make a meaningful impact.
- Where you can be part of our commitment to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Kongsberg Digital, we celebrate diversity and strive for inclusivity. We strongly believe that different perspectives and backgrounds drive innovation and contribute to our success. We actively promote a culture of inclusiveness that values and respects every individual, providing equal opportunities for all our employees. Together, we will create a workplace where every game-changing employee can shine and seize equal opportunities.
If you're ready to be a game changer in the pursuit of creating a better tomorrow, seize this opportunity! Submit your resume and a compelling cover letter that showcases your relevant experience and articulates why joining us at Kongsberg Digital excites you.
[Note to Recruitment Agencies:]
KDI occasionally partners with recruiting agencies for specific roles. To ensure compliance we work with a limited number of preferred suppliers who follow an agreed process for vetting and representing KDI in the external market. KDI will not accept unsolicited candidates or be liable to pay associated fees unless terms are agreed with our Procurement team prior to any work being carried out.