What do we do at Energy Simulation?
Kongsberg Digital provides advanced simulation systems for Oil and Gas, LNG, FSRU, FPSO process plants for operator training and engineering studies. Our wide range of simulators enables customers to provide efficient and realistic operator training and plant performance optimization to build vital skills that promotes safety, cost-efficiency and sustainability in plant operations.
As an integral part of our growing global technology team, you will get an opportunity to work with best-in-class products and digital technologies to deliver complex projects for Oil and Gas, LNG, FSRU etc.
What you’ll do
Including, but not limited to:
- Deliver value driven simulation studies related to Flow assurance.
- Contribute with ideas to utilize LedaFlow for Multi-Purpose Dynamic Simulators, Operator Training Simulators, Multi-phase flow simulators and Digital Twin
- Initiate and actively lead in knowledge sharing
- Guide, direct and encourage other engineers to excel in their work
- Guide, initiate and implement corrective actions when necessary
- Provide technical development of other engineers
- Apply subject matter expertise in projects
- Identify, and propose any improvements related to processes, working methods and tools
- Deliver assigned work tasks according to valid processes in a timely and efficient manner
- Part or full technical responsibility of projects
- Ensure correct reporting of progress, risks, delays, and problems to relevant manager
- Masters’ or PhD in Chemical or Petroleum engineering
- 4+ years of experience from Flow Assurance and simulation in the energy industry along with a good understanding of the Oil & Gas Engineering and/or Operations.
- 4+ years of experience using LedaFlow, OLGA, Pipesim
- Good fundamental knowledge in multiphase flow physics
- Knowledge of Onshore and offshore Oil & Gas production challenges like Slugging, Gas Lift Optimization, Water Injection Studies, chemical injection optimization, transportation and injection processes, hydrate formation and wax deposition is a bonus.
- Data driven process optimization & visualization using Python or other ML tools.
- Good communication skills
We Value You
At Kongsberg Digital we have a lot to offer. An exciting career and the possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers. Challenging opportunities with possibilities of career development in an environment that is flexible and fosters technical excellence. We offer top in the Industry benefits and competitive compensation and stand for diversity and inclusion.
We welcome all qualified applications irrespective of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We look forward to receive your application.