Are you inspired by people, the incredible possibilities technology holds, and an exciting growth journey in the green shift?
Then join us at Kongsberg Digital, where we are driven by creating a better tomorrow for people, organisations, and society!
We are looking for a gamechanger who can transform the ordinary into the exceptional.
A gamechanger for us is more than just a job title; it's an attitude and a mindset that drives us to push boundaries, inspire changes, create new opportunities, and rewrite the rules.
At Kongsberg Digital, we are a frontrunner in digital transformation, playing an important part in sustainable solutions within the maritime, energy, and utilities industries.
We are revolutionising industries with our powerful blend of data science, technological advancements, and deep domain expertise. As a market leader, we have achieved remarkable growth. Now, we are embarking on the next exciting phase of our journey, where our commitment to creating a better tomorrow will guide us toward even greater accomplishments.
Become part of our diverse team of over 1,100 talented individuals representing 33 nationalities with a global presence united by a shared vision. Join us and contribute to a team that thrives on diversity, collaboration, and collective growth.
As a Compliance Adviser you will strengthen our compliance team, which has a central role in our Legal, Finance & Compliance area in KDI, being a trusted advisor to the organization and support with the implementation and monitoring of our compliance program. You will report to the Vice President & Head of Compliance. You will drive the organizational understanding of, and adherence to, antibribery, corruption, privacy, ethics and business conduct policies, and provide risk management and advise in support of strategies and business. As our Compliance Adviser you will also be responsible for identifying and defining control issues and root causes and provide good solutions to these. The compliance team works closely with the legal team and other support functions.
As a person you take great pride in your work and you gladly promote new ideas and ways of executing tasks and projects. Others will describe you as structured with an analytical eye, always seeing the details in addition to having a holistic perspective. In addition to working well independently, you see the true value of being a part of a team and work closely towards common goals. You like working in a fast-paced environment, and to take part in shaping the organization.
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Your main responsibility will be nothing short of extraordinary:
- Management of third party risk, including compliance screening.
- Advise and management of risk related to ethics, antibribery, export control/sanctions, human rights and privacy.
- Compliance training and awareness.
- Assist in reporting to management
- Occasionally take part in investigations.
- Occasionally take part in audits.
Having a background and experience in the field of legal and/or compliance would be incredibly valuable:
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in relevant areas such as law, finance, risk management, international relations/politics, internal control etc. Persons with non-Norwegian qualifications will also be considered.
- Experience from a similar position (compliance, law firm, consulting company, internal control, public administration or similar).
- We think you have between 1-6 years of relevant work experience, but we will also consider other profiles with interest for compliance
- Fluent English, written and oral
- Fluent Norwegian or Chinese is a plus
Interests and skills:
- Strong interest in how technology and governance systems can support internal control efficiency
- Ability to make use of new and existing digital tools
- Interest for issues relating to to ethics, antibribery, export control/sanctions, human rights, privacy and governance
- Ability to work in a structured and analytical manner
- Ability to process information and structure this in a simple and understandable manner
- Ability to work in a team
Why settle for the ordinary when you can be part of the extraordinary?
- Where you will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, thought leaders, and innovative minds who are passionate about driving change.
- Where you will foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Where you will reshape the norms and build a future where everyone can thrive and excel.
- Where you can be part of our game changing culture where we believe in empowering our employees to unleash their full potential and make a meaningful impact.
- Where you can be part of our commitment to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Kongsberg Digital, we celebrate diversity and strive for inclusivity. We strongly believe that different perspectives and backgrounds drive innovation and contribute to our success. We actively promote a culture of inclusiveness that values and respects every individual, providing equal opportunities for all our employees. Together, we will create a workplace where every game-changing employee can shine and seize equal opportunities.
If you're ready to be a game changer in the pursuit of creating a better tomorrow, seize this opportunity! Submit your resume and a compelling cover letter that showcases your relevant experience and articulates why joining us at Kongsberg Digital excites you.
Please submit your cover letter, along with your CV and transcript of records within 15 February 2024.
[Note to Recruitment Agencies:]
KDI occasionally partners with recruiting agencies for specific roles. To ensure compliance we work with a limited number of preferred suppliers who follow an agreed process for vetting and representing KDI in the external market. KDI will not accept unsolicited candidates or be liable to pay associated fees unless terms are agreed with our Procurement team prior to any work being carried out.