Kongsberg Digital is embarking on its next evolution as an organisation. After the successful launch of the organisation in 2016 and becoming a 1000+ strong organisation with market leading technology helping redefine how leaders in the maritime, oil & gas and utilities industries operate; KDI has restructured its commercial operation into a global function which is responsible for driving new revenue, expanding KDI’s client base and developing strategic commercial relationship across all industries and product sets.
Do you want to be part of a team that provides industry-leading technologies to accelerate digitalization in heavy asset industries? Kongsberg Digital creates innovative software that tackles the most complex industrial challenges, helping companies improve operational efficiencies and achieve sustainability goals such as decarbonization and waste reduction, enabling businesses to respond to rapidly changing market conditions and address the needs of an evolving workforce through our Industrial Work Surface.
We are seeking a forward-looking professional with industry experience spanning the energy industry, including upstream production operations and maintenance, asset management, downstream refining, utilities, grid and maritime to position, differentiate and evangelize Kongsberg Digital’s market-leading offerings to the market. The Industry Marketing Director is a high-impact global position that has go-to-market as well as market enablement responsibility to drive and support business growth for the company.
- Drive industry market strategy development, including market feedback and needs prioritization, for core markets
- Develop, maintain and deliver through our channels a library of industry-specific value propositions for current and future-state industry personas, representing transformational business value provide by our industry solutions
- Craft clear and compelling industry-relevant thought leadership and solution messaging that reflect the latest industry trends and differentiate Kongsberg Digital offerings
- Enable successful marketing campaigns with compelling content (marketing collateral, whitepapers, web, video and social content), working closely with a cross-functional marketing team
- Develop sales resources and support sales engagement with strategic customers, addressing business challenges and accelerating value realization
- Evangelize Kongsberg Digital’s story in the industry by becoming a trusted spokesperson at industry conferences, marketing events and in the trade and business media
- Identify best practices through customer research and case studies
- Work collaboratively with Product Management industry leads and Product Marketing to ensure solution area messaging is representative of relevant industry dynamics
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline required, MBA a plus
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the oil & gas, energy, utilities or maritime industry, understanding business challenges, business processes and operational software solutions
- Self-directed, highly motivated, detail-oriented, charismatic and personable
- Excellent presentation, communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and convey complex information clearly and concisely
- Ability and willingness to travel (including internationally)
- An understanding of technologies, including SaaS, AI, ML, Cloud and ideally, background in product and technology marketing
Why settle for the ordinary when you can be part of the extraordinary?
- Where you will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, thought leaders, and innovative minds who are passionate about driving change.
- Where you will foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Where you will reshape the norms and build a future where everyone can thrive and excel.
- Where you can be part of our game changing culture where we believe in empowering our employees to unleash their full potential and make a meaningful impact.
- Where you can be part of our commitment to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Kongsberg Digital, we celebrate diversity and strive for inclusivity. We strongly believe that different perspectives and backgrounds drive innovation and contribute to our success. We actively promote a culture of inclusiveness that values and respects every individual, providing equal opportunities for all our employees. Together, we will create a workplace where every game-changing employee can shine and seize equal opportunities.
If you're ready to be a game changer in the pursuit of creating a better tomorrow, seize this opportunity! Submit your resume and a compelling cover letter that showcases your relevant experience and articulates why joining us at Kongsberg Digital excites you.