Kongsberg Digital, a market-leading technology company that is redefining how leaders in the maritime, energy, renewable & utilities industries work, is embarking on its next evolution as an organization. After the successful launch in 2016 and now becoming a 1000+ employee organization, KDI has restructured its commercial operations into a harmonized global function responsible for driving new revenue, expanding KDI’s client base and developing strategic commercial relationship across industries and product lines.
KDI is now seeking a driven, experienced, and efficient Growth Manager for the Americas. The role will report into the Vice President of Growth Americas and carries key responsibilities within growing revenue within the region. Key activities include, but are not limited to opportunity identification, origination and customer development and sales, working collaboratively across the KDI functions to bring the best we have to offer to our customers.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has:
· Strong leadership abilities and can leverage those to originate opportunities, take ownership, and drive sales and commercial results.
· A collaborative mindset and can draw on the strengths of the entire KDI organization to achieve KDI’s commercial goals.
· Experience from the SaaS industry, including a track record in SaaS sales and solid understanding of software bid processes.
· strong project execution and oversight abilities.
· 4+ years of experience from complex internal and/or external sales
· Experience with complex sales lifecycles and multi-stakeholder environments
· Familiarity with customer-centric value proposition development
· An understanding of enterprise IT and the fit between commercial products and corporate IT strategies
· Experience from working within the Energy and/or energy software industries.
Nice to have:
· A background in a commercial role with a focus on a combination of both complex bespoke deals and standardized deals, including deals with multi-year sales cycles.
· Experience from a sales organization recognised for its outstanding organizational processes.
· Previous experience of management of small teams and a general understanding of talent management principles.
· Energy and or maritime software sales experience
· Deliver on the Go-To-Market(G2M) targets, which include individual and group targets for Annual Recurring Revenue in alignment with the G2M Strategy.
· Support the Industrial Work Surface and Digital Twin Go-to-Market(G2M) initiatives, primarily focused on the North America and South America markets, with flexibility to support global G2M activities as needed to meet the company’s financial growth objectives.
· Work closely with Growth Managers / Growth Directors to support technical aspects of pre-sales with new accounts and upsell of direct SaaS subscriptions, partnership deals and other.
· Frequently meet with customers to present and discuss opportunities, value propositions, and identify growth areas.
· Contribute to development of compelling value propositions that bind technical architecture, use cases, and value into a meaningful client context, and deliver the message to clients across the sales lifecycle.
· Work closely with Customer Success Organization to define value propositions and elicit market demand from existing clients.
· Engage in market research, customer segmentation, targeting and focus to articulate specific value propositions. Markets include conventional Upstream through Downstream O&G, new energy segments and adjacent verticals as determined by the KDI Strategy.
· Deliver technical and functional presentations and demonstrations on behalf of KDI, jointly with the extended Growth, Product and Customer Success Teams.
· Technical ability to develop, translate and leverage technical and functional roadmaps, discuss data standards, integration patterns, APIs and service architectures that achieve the customers’ goals.
· Manage a funnel of opportunities using CRM tools and revenue forecasting methodologies.
· Support deal shaping, commercial negotiation and development of compelling commercial pricing models that enable mutual value generation with customers.
· Work proactively to identify new potential partners or M&A targets in line with the company’s Growth strategy.
· Continuously engage in internal process improvement, process implementation and general improvement activities as the company is rapidly growing.
· Ability and willingness to “wear many hats” in the company’s rapid growth phase is essential; you will get broad exposure.
· Engage in market demand collection, screening, and prioritization, and communicating the results and working collaboratively with the Solutions team to align the mid-term and long-term roadmap.
· Report at least on a weekly basis on deal progress to the VP of Growth Americas.
· If required, participate in other activities or projects within KOG.
· Travel to client locations will be required from time-to-time, but not as routine.
· Extensive digital collaboration with our Global teams can be expected.
· Other duties as assigned.
Why settle for the ordinary when you can be part of the extraordinary?
- Where you will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, thought leaders, and innovative minds who are passionate about driving change.
- Where you will foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Where you will reshape the norms and build a future where everyone can thrive and excel.
- Where you can be part of our game changing culture where we believe in empowering our employees to unleash their full potential and make a meaningful impact.
- Where you can be part of our commitment to creating a workplace where everyone feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Kongsberg Digital, we celebrate diversity and strive for inclusivity. We strongly believe that different perspectives and backgrounds drive innovation and contribute to our success. We actively promote a culture of inclusiveness that values and respects every individual, providing equal opportunities for all our employees. Together, we will create a workplace where every game-changing employee can shine and seize equal opportunities.
If you're ready to be a game changer in the pursuit of creating a better tomorrow, seize this opportunity! Submit your resume and a compelling cover letter that showcases your relevant experience and articulates why joining us at Kongsberg Digital excites you.