Inspired by people, the unlimited possibilities of technology, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Then join our high caliber team as a People Business Partner (what we call and HR Business Partner)!
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries.
- Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow?
- Are you a person with grit, growth mindset and passion for your field of work?
If yes, then this role is for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years, we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 1100 people with 33 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
At Kongsberg Digital we dream big, start small and scale fast. We navigate to our new reality, by shaping a culture that is fostered in curiosity and life-long learning, and we believe in trust and what people together can achieve. Our shared values unite us, and we believe in dedication, collaboration, curiosity and life-long learning.
Our adventure has almost just begun and as a result of our growth so far, we are expanding our People & Culture Team and are looking for an experienced People & Culture Specialist to join us.
As a People Business Partner at Kongsberg Digital you will be working in close partnership with organizational leaders and the wider People team including HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Culture teams. The role will have high exposure to our population and leadership teams across the world, building effective and trusted relationships, driving different HR-related projects and business support.
You will also:
- develop and deliver the people agenda
- support leaders to create a diverse organization and deliver programs that help to attract, retain and develop diverse talent
- solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines and ensure compliance with all local employment laws
- identify employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions together with Talent Development
- creating formal and informational programs related to upskilling, reskilling, and providing new and unique employment experiences
- lead and drive performance development based on Cycle process and employee engagement surveys
- manage and facilitate organizational design and talent management
- employee survey action planning, visioning, and team building that support change and growth
Who you are...
- 5+ years' experience within an HR Business Partnering role.
- Relevant educational background.
- Depth of understanding of US HR policies and principles. Additional understanding of international HR policies across the Americas would be advantageous.
- Support the roll-out of global HR & people initiatives from a US / Americas perspective.
- Possess a growth mindset, strong business acumen and remain curious.
- Strong relationship skills – engaging in a positive and proactive way with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work and adapt in a rapidly changing and growing business.
- Change Management experience – leading change while coaching others through it.
- Experience or knowledge of HR Operations.
- Experience in SaaS / Tech would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Ability to think outside the box; finding solutions that may not be common but address the challenge and fit the organization.
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
KONGSBERG DIGITAL can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.