About the Role:
We seek a highly skilled Kubernetes Engineer to join our team. As a Kubernetes Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our Kubernetes infrastructure and ensuring the high availability and scalability of our applications.
- Design, implement, and maintain Kubernetes clusters and associated infrastructure components.
- Ensure the high availability, scalability, and security of our Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Develop automation scripts and tools to streamline deployment and management processes.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of our applications on Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure applications are designed for deployment on Kubernetes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues related to Kubernetes and its associated components.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in Kubernetes and related technologies.
- Document infrastructure design, implementation, and maintenance processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Extensive knowledge of container orchestration and cluster management with Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Strong understanding of network and security best practices for containerized environments.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Go.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Configuring, Managing, and Administering Kubernetes clusters
- Deploying and upgrading the Kubernetes cluster
- Seamless deployment to Kubernetes cluster
- Managing Role-based access to the Kubernetes cluster
- Managing network policies of the Kubernetes cluster
- Configuring cloud-native applications and tools like Postgres, Prometheus, Grafana and integrating for DevOps Kubernetes
Keywords to look for
- K8s, Kubernetes, Openshift, k0s, rancher, rke
- Gitops, argocd
- Kubeadm, kops, kubicorn, kubespray
- CKA, CKAD, CKS , Certified Kubernetes Administrator, Certified Kubernetes Application Developer, Certificate Kubernetes security specialist
- Digital Ocean
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.