Senior Cloud Developer LedaFlow
Do you want to impact the development of one of the world leading simulators?
Join our high caliber team as Senior Cloud Developer LedaFlow!
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, utilities and oil & gas.
We are looking for individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries, creating a better tomorrow. The role as Senior Cloud Developer LedaFlow offers broad responsibility with good career development opportunities to match our growth ambitions.
Are you a person with great attention to detail, have a passion for your field of work and are looking for the next smart career move? Are you a true #Gamechanger who wants to join a professional, yet creative and dynamic work culture?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
You will get the opportunity to…
- Participate and further develop the cloud environment of our multiphase flow simulator LedaFlow
- Development and maintenance of key LedaFlow functionality
- Implementation of new features and bug corrections
- Contribute to- and write specifications and estimates
- Develop in a highly skilled developer environment
- Work organized in teams of highly skilled developers and physicists
And to add a few points on what LedaFlow involves…
- Transient Multiphase flow simulator - Based on models that are closer to the actual physics of multiphase flow
- Flow Assurance Engineering
- CCS value chain
- CO2 injection to subsea storage
- Virtual flow meters
LedaFlow has been and is developed with the vision that it becomes a preferred technology platform and engineering tool for multiphase flow analysis and flow assurance studies.
Do you already have…
- Software development competence
- Familiarity with software release management and deployment (Git, CI/CD)
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience in one or more of the preferred programming skills: JS, C#, C/C++
- Windows and Linux
- MSc or PhD in a relevant engineering subject
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Then you might be exactly the one we are looking for…
We can offer you...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Table tennis tournaments and other cool social events
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
- Software Development
- Kongsberg Digital- Headquarter
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Application deadline
Kongsberg Digital- Headquarter
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Senior Cloud Developer LedaFlow
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.