Trainee -Process Engineer for Models & Analytics
We usually respond within a day
Kongsberg Digital India is seeking to onboard high caliber professionals with 0 – 1 year experience to join our Models & Analytics Team in Bangalore. This position will start as a temporary position for 12 months followed with a potential to be a full-time opportunity.
What do we do at Models & Analytics?
Kongsberg Digital provides advanced simulation systems for Oil and Gas, LNG, FSRU, FPSO process plants for operator training and engineering studies. Our wide range of simulators enables customers to provide efficient and realistic operator training and plant performance optimization to build vital skills that promotes safety, cost-efficiency and sustainability in plant operations.
As an integral part of our growing global technology team, you will get an opportunity to work with best-in-class products and technologies to deliver complex oil and gas projects.
Further, you will:
· Engage in developing highly complex dynamic simulation process models and smart applications using world class tools and technologies developed by Kongsberg.
· Collaborate with the global stakeholders and teams.
· Provide necessary technical documentation to enable the quality delivery of the project.
· Participate in forums which focus on developing tools and techniques for the Kognitwin® Energy platform.
· Play an integral role in acquiring and learning technology / domain trends, expertise, and best practices to keep the team’s collective knowledge up to date.
To be a fit for this position, you have:
· PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s degree in chemical/ Petrochemical/ Petroleum Engineering from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
· 0-1 years of relevant industry experience.
· Strong knowledge of basic chemical engineering subjects like Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer and Fluid Mechanics.
· Strong knowledge about process engineering calculations, documents, and data sheets.
· Good knowledge and understanding about Oil and Gas plant processes, plant operations and Oil and Gas value chain.
· Knowledge on technologies like Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning is a plus.
· Experience on tools like Python, C#, C++ is a plus.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
· Passion for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to participate actively in team activities.
· Strongly believe in commitment to ownership and cause of business and team by aligning with the leadership and management.
· Enthusiasm to be curious and learn technology / domain expertise on demand to help increase the collective knowledge in the team.
We Value You
At Kongsberg Digital we have a lot to offer. An exciting career and the possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers. Challenging opportunities with possibilities of career development in an environment that is flexible and fosters technical excellence. We offer top in the Industry benefits and competitive compensation and stand for diversity and inclusion.
We welcome all qualified applications irrespective of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We look forward to receive your application.
- Digital Energy
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Trainee -Process Engineer for Models & Analytics
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.