We usually respond within a day
Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things,.smart data, artificial intelligence, automation and autonomous operations. In addition, Kongsberg Digital is the group-wide center of digital expertise for KONGSBERG
We seek to strengthen our product development team in Bangalore with talented engineers.
Why work for Kongsberg Digital?
When you join Kongsberg Digital, you become part of a company with long traditions for cutting-edge research and product development. You will join a team of world-class developers where you will be encouraged to develop and further your career. Your work will contribute to creating safer, more resource-efficient and greener industries for the future, solving the UN sustainability goals
through technology, and shaping our organization and industry in the process. Our people make a difference.
Located in Bangalore, India, the Kongsberg Digital is a modern workplace. Our Projects and Services Department involves development in entire stack from Front end to IOT, and we have partners in Asia, Europe and America. Our current product portfolio consists of maritime, oil & gas, renewables & utilities, ocean farming and many more. We strive to live up to our goal of quality deliverables, and we seek you that can contribute to this.
What are we looking for?
- 5-8 years experience in design/delivery of enterprise applications.
- 4+ years working in distributed agile development teams in product/project development
working with international team and stakeholders.
- Certification on Azure, Architecture or Technology is a definite plus.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Strong expertise in Object Oriented Design and Development and in applying software
- Must have hands on experience with server side technologies; C#, .Net 5..0+, ASP.Net 5.0+, REST Web API. Experience/Knowledge on gRPC would be welcome.
- Must have Hands-on experience building responsive, cross browser web applications using HTML, CSS, Angular Material
- Nice to have hands-on / academic experience working with SVG and Canvas
- Must have Hands on experience working with Microsoft Azure (PaaS, IaaS) with good capability in App Service, Function App, Service Bus, APIM, Cosmos DB, Event Hub
- Must have good understanding on the concepts and application of unit tests in development and must be able to write unit test cases using Jasmine, karma with Angular and Xunit / Nunit with C#
- Must have Hands on experience with Azure Devops CI/CD pipelines and have experience writing yaml scripts
- Familiarity and experience in containerization using Docker and orchestration using Kubernetes would be desirable.
- Strong communication skills is essential for this position
- Must have experience working in an agile environment and be conversant with SCRUM principles and methodologies
- Must have experience building applications for resilience, scale and usability
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Passion for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive meaningful value to collaboration with a strong belief in team and delivering together
- Strong commitment to ownership, responsibilities and cause of business and team
- Ability to be creative and innovative on technology/non-technology areas is desirable
- Excellent responsiveness with good reporting and presentation skills with verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to inspire, motivate the team and be assertive and congenial in the right mix is necessary
- Active experience in usage of modern team collaboration tools like Slack, MS Teams, etc. is necessary
- Ability to write quality wikis/articles/blogs for internal and external use. A respectable presence in technology, architecture
What you will be responsible for?
Technology & Delivery
- Deliver strong, scalable architecture in line with the product vision, timelines and quality standard
- Deliver key research (MVP, POC) with an efficient turn-around time to help make strong product decisions
- Take responsibility of the product cloud platform from development to deployment. Ensure operational aspects of the cloud
- Demonstrate clear ability to participate with product stakeholders on requirements brainstorming and recommend potential solutions
- Work with the team identify and prioritize work as per delivery timelines by translating requirements and ideas to tangible work items
- Demonstrate key understanding and expertise on modern technologies, architecture and design. Mentor the team to deliver modular, scalable and high performance code
- Monitor and review work progress with the team, report any key deviations/risks
- Continuously update and learn new technology trend building key expertise in the team
What do we offer?
- Excellent work environment to foster and support innovation and technical excellence
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative company Great corporate culture
- Opportunity to be a part of a brilliant team with people who care and want to make a difference
- Career opportunities and personal development
- An exciting journey where we explore, collaborate and achieve goals together
We are looking forward to receive your application.
- Digital Ocean
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.