MEAN Stack Engineer
We usually respond within a day
What do we do at Kognitwin Energy?
Kongsberg Digital’s solutions for the energy sector enables our customers to optimize and manage their operations. From design to end-of-life of their assets, we help increase safety, reduce costs and save time on land, under water and offshore.
Beyond being a virtual replica of the customer’s industrial facilities, Kognitwin Energy, our dynamic digital twin delivers a rich framework for advanced digitalization and analytics, including a range of solutions that can be customized to attend the industry needs to deliver digitalization at scale.
As an integral part of our growing global development team, you will work closely to build next gen web applications on our Kognitwin platform and enable untapped value streams for our customers in O&G through digitalization.
Further, you will:
- Engage in a fast-paced agile application development teams in terms of organizing, managing and executing your work with minimal supervision.
- Participate with the team and stakeholders on requirements understanding, design and solutions in line with the product architecture.
- Build and maintain high performing, high quality code base with end-to-end responsibility from Development to technical QA (unit tests) by applying technology and development best practices.
- Provide necessary technical documentation to enable visibility and maintainability of designs and code.
- Play an integral role in acquiring and learning technology trends, expertise, and best practices to keep the team’s collective knowledge up to date.
To be a good fit for this position, you have:
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
- Any relevant certifications on technology from reputed sources is a plus.
- 6-10 years of relevant industry experience. Experience working in Energy, Oil & Gas or Engineering domain is a definite plus.
- 3/5+ years of experience working in distributed agile developments. Experience working in international teams is relevant.
- Hands-on experience building responsive, cross browser web applications using HTML, CSS, Angular Material. Further hands-on / academic experience working with SVG and image processing is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in building server side systems using NodeJS with ExpressJS. Further hands-on / academic experience working with data and domain drive architecture is a plus.
- It is an advantage if you have hands-on / academic experience using database technologies, especially MongoDB and InfluxDB.
- Good understanding on the concepts and application of unit tests in development. Further hands-on / academic experience using Jasmine, Karma with Angular and JEST with NodeJS is a plus.
- An advantage if you have hands-on / academic experience working in Cloud (Azure) applications especially in areas of DevOps, CI/CD and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- It will be a valuable addition if you have experience and knowledge working for energy, oil & gas or engineering industries.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Passionate for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality.
- Ability/willingness to take end-to-end responsibility of work with an attitude that “Nothing is too big or too small” to make a valuable contribution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to participate actively in team activities.
- Strongly believe in commitment to ownership and cause of business and team by aligning with the leadership and management.
- Enthusiasm to be curious and learn technology / domain expertise on demand to help increase the collective knowledge in the team.
- Strongly believe in earning reputation and respect through consistence demonstration of work, skills and attitude.
Here at Kongsberg Digital, we offer you
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities with possibilities for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A work environment high level of flexibility that fosters innovation and technical excellence.
- Competitive compensation and top in the industry benefits.
Your biggest career move awaits you. Send out your application today!
- Digital Energy
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
MEAN Stack Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.