Data Science/Power System Analyst
We usually respond within two weeks
Do you want to work for a tech company that is driving industries to be better, smarter and greener?
Do you want to work on next generation technology, and develop digital twins for the power industry?
Join our team as a Data Science/Power System Analyst!
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. The last 6 years we have seen rapid growth and we are now entering into the next phase of our journey. We are a true industrial software company that is shaping the way people work for a better tomorrow. With over 1000 employees and 33 different nationalities we are a diverse, passionate, and international company.
As a part of our strategic growth we are now looking for a Data Science Analyst to join our Kognitwin Development Department in the Kognitwin Grid team
What is Kognitwin Grid?
In Kongsberg Digital we are passionate about digital twins, especially our very own dynamic digital twin Kognitwin ®. A digital twin is a complete virtual replica of physical assets and processes and their dynamic behavior in a specific environment. As our new Data Science Analyst, you will be responsible for developing the digital twin for the grid companies.
Data is key to both making smarter investments and getting more value out of your existing infrastructure. These days, innovations like smart meters and intelligent sensors gives companies much more frequently updated and accurate data than in the past. So, the data is there, but discovering how to use it – now that requires embarking on a journey to a whole new level of digitalization.
Eventually, by consolidating, contextualizing, and democratizing data, companies will be empowered to make data-driven decisions on how to best manage and develop their grid while adding value for all stakeholders.
Does it sound interesting? We think so too.
Who are we looking for?
- A bachelor`s or master’s degree within relevant fields (preferably technical)
- Working knowledge of power systems operations and energy industry structure and market
- Experience in Data Analysis (preferably on timeseries data), and the Data Science toolset
- Experience with data warehouses and data modelling
- Experience from analysis and improvement of work processes and IT solutions
- Experience with timeseries and graph databases is a benefit, additional experience with Stream processing technologies (Redis Streams, Apache Spark and Flink etc.) and/or MLOps is a plus
- Knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD, Azure DevOps, git
Do you also see yourself as:
- Responsible with an interest in coming up with initiatives, and has a high ability to implement
- Curious, analytical and contributes to finding the best possible solutions by initiating proposals for innovative improvements
- Someone with good communication and collaboration skills who enjoys working in interdisciplinary teams
Then this will be a good fit to you and your further growth!
In Kongsberg Digital we offer a lot, but mostly:
- First-class colleagues and a first-class work environment
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with highly competent colleagues
- A high level of flexibility
This role is located in Oslo.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
- Software Development
- Kongsberg Digital- Headquarter
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- Application deadline
Kongsberg Digital- Headquarter
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Data Science/Power System Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.