Lead Talent Acquisition
Inspired by people, what technology make possible and the green shift? Do you know how to attract the #gamechangers we need to exceed our growth ambitions contribution to a better tomorrow?
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition professional to join our team in Bangalore.
While driving the Talent Acquisition team in India, you are responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented #gamechangers. You'll oversee planning, developing, and implementing effective Talent Acquisition strategy for KDI India while working closely with the global team to secure business growth and sustainable development.
Your primary responsibility is to develop and implement effective recruitment practices, policies, and procedures. Your success area will include:
- Responsible for the “hiring success” – measured by hiring within budget, hiring within planned timescales and good candidate fit/bringing new perspectives.
- Working closely together with colleagues in the global team, hiring managers and other stakeholders to attract and hire the best talents.
- Develop value driven talent acquisition and hiring plan and strategies and define creative policies and guidelines to onboard the best talent.
- Work closely with the HR team to maximize the employee experience.
- Be the champion for diversity and niche hiring initiatives while representing KDI at external forums to drive brand engagements.
- Be the expert in productive utilization of the ATS. Use relevant tool to evaluate the effectiveness of the current recruitment process and implement necessary improvements
- Support the employer branding strategy & activities aligned to the global team.
- Encourage & advocate employees to be brand ambassadors & strengthen the KDI EVP internally and externally
- Plan & promote the employee referral programs and encourage the employees to refer great talents.
- Be a #gamechanging recruiter
- Sourcing, screening, and providing pipelines of suitable candidates
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Mentor and drive the TA team to success.
- Drive the recruitment OKRs and present weekly KPI reports.
You will mostly have:
- 7 – 8 plus years of HR experience in Talent Acquisition while managing a wide breadth of TA accountabilities
- In-depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting and strong passion towards employer branding.
- Must have prior experience is sourcing and headhunting for technology and leadership positions.
- A strong network, a good understanding of the agile talent market and high on influencing capacity.
- A marketing mindset that focuses on employer branding and talent retention.
- Strong leadership skills and a gamechanger mindset.
Here at KONGSBERG DIGITAL, we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
- Support functions
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Lead Talent Acquisition
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.