Kongsberg Digital’s solutions for the energy sector enables our customers to optimize and manage their operations. From design to end-of-life of their assets, we help increase safety, reduce costs and save time on land, under water and offshore.
We offer solutions to help optimize the drilling activity and manage subsequent casing and cementing operations. The solution integrates all the information from the different service providers involved in the well construction activities into a common platform and monitors the KPI's that are important to each of these activities.
The SiteCom® Discovery Portal is the starting point for access to a range of new value-adding applications on SiteCom®. Each application will focus on a specific use-case or user group workflow, with a focus to provide user experience tailored to users across the drilling and completions space.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Engage in a fast-paced agile application development teams in terms of organizing, managing and executing your work with minimal supervision.
- Participate with the team and stakeholders on requirements understanding, design and solutions in line with the product architecture.
- Build and maintain high performing, high quality code base with end-to-end responsibility from Development to technical QA (unit tests) by applying technology and development best practices.
- Provide necessary technical documentation to enable visibility and maintainability of designs and code.
- Play an integral role in acquiring and learning technology trends, expertise, and best practices to keep the team’s collective knowledge up to date.
To be a good fit for this position, you have:
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
- Any relevant certifications on technology from reputed sources is a plus.
- 4 - 7 years of relevant industry experience. Experience working in Energy, Oil & Gas or Engineering domain is definite plus.
- 4+ years of experience working in distributed agile developments. Experience working in international teams is relevant.t.
- Hands-on experience building responsive, cross browser web applications using HTML, CSS. Further hands-on / academic experience working with SCSS is a plus.
- Good understanding on the concepts and application of unit tests in development. Further hands-on / academic experience using Jasmine, Karma with Angular is a plus.
Skills that are an advantage
- Hands-on experience working in Cloud (Azure) applications especially in areas of DevOps, CI/CD and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with code scanning or security and compliance management solution tools like SonarQube and WhiteSource.
- Experience and knowledge working for energy, oil & gas or engineering industries.
- Hands-on experience on mobile application development.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Passionate for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality.
- Ability/willingness to take end-to-end responsibility of work with an attitude that “Nothing is too big or too small” to make a valuable contribution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to participate actively in team activities.
- Strongly believe in commitment to ownership and cause of business and team by aligning with the leadership and management.
- The enthusiasm to be curious and learn technology / domain expertise on demand to help increase the collective knowledge in the team.
- Strongly believe in earning reputation and respect through consistence demonstration of work, skills and attitude.
We Value You
At Kongsberg Digital we have a lot to offer. An exciting career and the possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers. Challenging opportunities with possibilities of career development in an environment that is flexible and fosters technical excellence. We offer top in the Industry benefits and competitive compensation and stand for diversity and inclusion.
We welcome all qualified applications irrespective of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We look forward to receive your application.
- Digital Wells
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.