Senior Cloud Native Developer
We usually respond within a day
Who are we?
Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
What we do?
At KDI we have chosen to have an open ecosystem to make it easy to add and integrate applications from partners and customers alike - providing even more business value to all parties involved. Kognifai, our digital platform, combines high quality data, technology and domain knowledge to enable rapid generation of insights and innovation. We help build Kognifai and applications using Kognifai.
- 7-14 years of total IT experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and should be able to present ideas, architecture/design insights in a clear and concise manner making active use of prevalent whiteboarding and design tools.
- Strongly conversant with design patterns and SOLID principles.
- 3+ years extensive experience with C#, ASP.Net Core (version 3.1 upwards), Web API, CQRS, EF Core/Dapper, RDMS (SQL Server/Postgresql etc), NoSQL (Postgresql, Couchbase, Timescale etc).
- Development Experience using TDD (test driven development), writing unit tests making extensive of mocking frameworks.
- 3+ years extensive experience with microservices using Domain driven design(DDD) and CQRS and its orchestration and deployment on-premise/cloud. Application of Clean Architecture is strongly desirable.
- 3+ years extensive application development involving Microsoft Azure. Knowledge of the Azure services (Compute, Storage, Database etc) is a necessity.
- Extensive experience with containerization using Docker. Experience with AKS/ On-premise Kubernetes would be must.
- Strong experience with software engineering best practices including automation: CI/CD, Unit, Acceptance and Integration testing. Be conversant with Devops best practices. Familiarity of Powershell and working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Experience working in an agile environment and be conversant with SCRUM principles and methodologies.
- Experience building applications for resilience, scale and usability.
Good to have
- Working experience on Front end development including Angular/React, Typescript, CSS
- Experience in building cloud native solutions from scratch.
- Development experience with real time live streaming data. Usage of SignalR and/or conceptual knowledge of gRPC over HTTP/2 would be an added advantage.
- Practicing knowledge of cloud patterns and architecture pillars.
- Involvement with blogs/open source community.
- Certification on Azure, Architecture or Technology is a definite plus.
- CKAD (Certified Kubernetes Application Developer) certification would be a plus factor
- Digital Ocean
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Senior Cloud Native Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.