We usually respond within a day
The Development Technology and Transformation group is responsible for leading technology and operational needs across our product lines and developing the necessary backbone to achieve that within Kongsberg Digital. We standardize processes that can often be laborious, time-consuming, and inefficient as part of this effort. We identify processes that need standardization, establish order, and automate manual steps to streamline the process. Our tools and processes impact numerous product lines and are transforming the way people work at Kongsberg Digital.
In this role, you will provide work towards the organization-wide adoption of DevSecOps practices. You will be tasked with guiding teams into CI/CD methodologies with Secure Development Lifecycle practices and coaching our feature teams with hands-on work. In doing so, it will be essential to provide team members with feedback and means of improvement through hands-on support, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, including Product Owners and DevOps teams. You will also be an active contributor for operational collaboration in compliance practices, SOC 2, and other initiatives and implementing a plan for adopting DevSecOps. So, if you believe (i) Security is a Process, not a tool or set of tools, (ii) Security is everyone's responsibility, and (iii) you think of the DevSecOps Culture as the evolutionary adaptation of security into the DevOps Culture, let's talk!
- Focus on the true security of the delivered solution rather than theoretical best practices; help teams understand what security means in practice.
- Act as a change agent and help product engineering teams to integrate security as part of their continuous integration and deployment lifecycle.
- Sync with Security Champions across the board for operational collaboration on compliance standards like SOC 2.
- Create automation frameworks that produce measurable and iterative DevSecOps for product teams to have security controls built in from the start.
- Use platform-agnostic assessment methodologies to create bespoke security automation for agile environments.
- Experience with software security initiatives, DevSecOps, security automation, security toolchain, security regression, vulnerability assessments, SAST, DAST, Secure coding guidelines, threat modeling, vulnerability correlation.
- Engage with the Product Engineering, DevOps, and Security teams, to articulate benefits of integrating application security as part of the agile engineering and product release pipeline, focusing on shift-left strategy.
- Hands-on experience with a solid understanding of working within a DevSecOps environment utilizing Secure Development Lifecycle best practices
- Prior experience in programming and development to utilize within coaching methodologies, setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Azure PaaS, Azure DevOps
- Proven technical background/understanding of DevOps, Software Engineering, or Infrastructure Engineering
- Experience coaching and upskilling teams on DevSecOps practices and adoption
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery processes and tools like WhiteSource, Sonarqube, Snyk.
- Experience in integrating security and performance testing into the DevOps pipeline
- Overview and experience in GRC, compliance regulations like SOC 2 is a big plus.
If you are motivated by challenges, love working with people in a fast-paced environment and inspire others to take another look at what they already love doing, we're the place for you!
- Digital Ocean
- Kongsberg Digital India
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
Kongsberg Digital India
OUR POWER IS CURIOSITY, CREATION AND INNOVATION
We believe you love to experiment, challenge the established, co-create, develop and cultivate. Together we can explore new answers to today’s challenges and future opportunities, and talk about how industrial digitalisation can be a part of the solution for a better tomorrow. We believe that different perspectives are crucial for developing gamechanging technology for a better tomorrow. Join us in taking on this challenge!
About Kongsberg Digital
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas and utilities. Together with the rest of KONGSBERG, Kongsberg Digital offers solutions within autonomy, smart data, augmented reality and other areas.
Join Kongsberg Digital as we pursue our mission to digitalize the world’s industries for a better tomorrow. We truly believe that technology will drive more efficient and sustainable operations, making the oil sector more energy efficient, ships less polluting and green energy future proof.
Every day our products create impact by transforming data into actions, helping our customers improve decision making, automate work and drive value.
As part of our DNA, we are committed to continuously innovate and turn great ideas into more sustainable solutions. And we are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
Loading application form
Already working at Kongsberg Digital?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.